Tell Us Your Story
We want to hear about your experience with seniors’ residential home and community care.
> Click here to tell us your story.
More Beds Now!
The Comox Valley has a shortage of residential care beds, compared to BC and Vancouver Island, which is leading to a care-bed shortage and hospitals being over-capacity.
> Click here to learn more.
Issues On Our Radar
We partner with individuals, groups, and organizations who want to advocate for issues of concern to them.
> Click here to view issues on our radar.
RECENT ARTICLES ON ADVOCACY FOR SENIORS:
- Canadians want change in LTC
- If you missed it
- A storm of news
- Family Intervention at Comox Valley Seniors Village
- Crying Out Loud for quality residential dementia care
- COL Newsletter May 2020
- Crying Out Loud E-News
- Better Care is Possible: BC is getting it wrong
- Working Files
- A brief summary of what we know about Retirement Concepts